Monday, April 19, 2010

Train Crossing Sign



Train Crossing Sign


This is an abstract representation of a railroad crossing oncoming train signal. LED lights were fitted in old boats trailers light fixtures and mounted to this cross. They were wired into a night sensor based solar powered circuit. It blinks from one bulb to another. The wood was salvaged from old deck wood.


What can I say, the pieces of the puzzle where there for me to put together and I had to do it; to make this do not cross sign. It kind of reminds me of a windmill sometimes too.


I mean, what the heck, it’s better than a lawn gnome. I mean who want a gnome on your lawn, right. There evil twisted face little creatures with an apparent mal intent. They should be outlaw all together.



God Bless,



Thomas Paul Murphy



Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy





No comments:

Post a Comment